Tuesday 15 September 2015

Reflection week 9 term 3 - Erin

What you have learnt so far? 
I have learnt about sustainable promoting e.g. how it works, the effectiveness of it. I have also learnt quite a lot about event managing and the responsibilities and challenges that come with it.
What has gone well, not well and strengths 'n weaknesses?
I think our planning has gone really well and our kickoff was good, but I feel like we can do so much more. One thing that would be better is if we had more time together on other days of the week, I think one day a week for proper work is kind of hard and things start to pile up throughout the week.
What is on your to do list next week?
Finishing our last weeks to do list and start going through all the other top priority things needed.
What will you do differently next week?
Maybe not muck around so much try to work on my own and I feel like i need to ask for help more often.



No comments:

Post a Comment